Embark on a journey through the land of ancient gods and stunning landscapes as we share our experience traveling as a couple in Greece. From exploring iconic cities to indulging in mouth-watering cuisine, we’ll take you on an odyssey full of adventure, romance, and unforgettable memories. Get ready to fall in love with the beauty of Greece and all it has to offer!
What is couple travel?
Couple travel is a wonderful way to enjoy the sights, sounds and culture of another country together. It also allows for some important bonding time. Avoiding tourist traps and sticking to local recommendations can make your trip more interesting and rewarding. Here are our tips for couple travel in Greece:
1. Plan Ahead
Before departing, be sure to map out your itinerary and make a list of must-sees and recommended places. This will help you avoid getting lost and maximize your time in each destination.
2. Choose Remote or Off the beaten Path Locations
If you want to get away from it all, select locations that are off the beaten path. These include small villages, inland regions and secluded beaches. You’ll be able to explore unique areas undisturbed by mass tourism and meet some amazing locals who will show you around on your trip.
3. Get Outdoors
Take advantage of Greece’s stunning landscape by exploring its many natural attractions – from mountainous hikes to crystal clear seaside resorts. Whether hiking or cycling, snapping pictures of gorgeous views will help pass the time while on vacation!
How do we know about Greece?
Our recent trip to Greece was nothing short of amazing. Our flight and hotel were both great, and the people we met along the way were friendly and hospitable. The scenery was stunning, from the mountains to the seashores and all points in between. In this blog post, we’ll tell you a little bit about our experience as a couple traveling through Greece.
We started our trip by flying into Athens Airport. From there, we rented a car and made our way out to Patras, where we spent a night before continuing on to Olympia and Delphi. We then drove south to Mykonos for two days of pure relaxation on one of the most beautiful islands in Greece. We made our way back up north to Athens for an overnight stay before flying home.
Our trip was amazing! Next time, we definitely want to try some of the other smaller islands off the beaten path like Paros or Naxos. We highly recommend anyone visiting Greece to visit some of these places – they’re definitely worth it!
Our experience as a couple visiting Greece
Our hiking and biking trip through Greece was amazing! Our tour guide, George, was fantastic and we enjoyed every moment of our trip. Our hotels were all very comfortable and some even had beautiful views. The only problem we had was getting lost in the mountains a few times! We had an incredible time and highly recommend travelling to Greece if you have the chance!
What we liked and didn’t like about our trip to Greece
1. The stunning scenery: From the picturesque villages and islands to the stunning views of the Mediterranean, we were never disappointed in the scenery.
2. The friendliness and hospitality of the locals: Everywhere we went, people were so friendly and welcoming. Whether it was the owner of our hotel in Mykonos who brought us delicious drinks after work every night or the taxi driver who took us on an amazing day hike through mountains, everyone made us feel like family.
3. The food: Greek cuisine is some of the best in the world and we loved every minute of it! From gyros to spanakopita, there was something for everyone to enjoy.
4. Our trip was packing plenty of memories that we will never forget!
Tips for couples traveling to Greece
When it comes to planning a Greek vacation as a couple, there are a lot of nuances that must be considered. From deciding where to stay to choosing which islands you should explore, these tips will help make your trip hassle-free and enjoyable.
1) Decide on your travel dates – This is the most important step in planning your trip! Planning ahead will save you time and money, and allow you to really enjoy all the beauty Greece has to offer.
2) Book your flights and hotel together – This will ensure that everything goes smoothly on your trip. Not only will this eliminate any potential arguments over who gets to choose which island we stay on next, but it’s also key for not getting stuck with an awful room or airline deal halfway through your trip.
3) Know the airport shuttle schedule – Most of the major airports in Greece have airport shuttles that will take you directly to your hotel or rental car place. This is great if you’re arriving very late at night or skipping the long lineups at the airport!
The best part about traveling as a couple is the connection that you form with one another. Throughout our journey through Greece, we were able to share stories and experiences, grow closer together, and learn about each other in ways that we never would have been able to if we had stayed home. Traveling as a couple allows us to see the world from a different perspective and makes relationships even more special. If you are considering taking your relationship on the road next, comb through our travel tips to find what will work best for you and your partner!