The best places to get married are largely determined by where you currently live. If you want to know the most beautiful, romantic, and cozy wedding destinations in America that guests will talk about for years to come, then click on this article now! In 2023, the wedding industry prognosticators of AirHelp have done all the research for you!
America is a vast and varied country, making it the perfect place to tie the knot no matter what your taste or budget may be. To help you narrow down your search, we’ve compiled a list of the best places to get hitched in America by region.
So whether you’re dreaming of a fairytale ceremony in New England or a sunny soirée in Southern California, read on for our top picks of where to say “I do.”
Part 1: Top 5 Marriage Friendly States
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing where to get married, but if you’re looking for a place that’s friendly to marriages, these 15 states top the list.
1. New Hampshire – With no waiting period and no blood test required, getting married in New Hampshire is as easy as it gets. Add in the fact that there are plenty of scenic locations for your ceremony and it’s no wonder this state is at the top of the list.
2. Massachusetts – Like New Hampshire, Massachusetts has no waiting period or blood test requirement for getting married. And with Boston being one of the most romantic cities in America, it’s easy to see why this state would be high on the list.
3. Rhode Island – Another easy state to get married in, Rhode Island has no waiting period and no blood test required. With its picturesque coastline and historic landmarks, Rhode Island is a beautiful place to tie the knot.
4. Connecticut – Although there is a waiting period of 3 days in Connecticut, there is no blood test required, making it a fairly easy state in which to get married. With its mix of urban and rural areas, Connecticut has something for everyone when it comes to wedding venues.
5. Maine – If you’re looking for a truly unique wedding experience, Maine is the perfect place to tie the knot. From its rocky coastline to its majestic mountains, Maine offers everything from quaint seaside ceremonies to grand outdoor affairs.
Part 2: Top 3 Marriage Friendly Cities
When it comes to finding the best place to get hitched in America, there are a lot of factors to consider. But if you’re looking for a marriage-friendly city, these 20 cities should be at the top of your list.
1. San Francisco, California: With its gorgeous Bay Area location and expansive cityscape, San Francisco is one of the most romantic places in America. And according to The Knot’s 2016 Real Weddings Study, it’s also one of the most expensive places to get married, with an average wedding cost of nearly $37,000. But despite the high price tag, San Francisco remains a popular choice for couples tying the knot.
2. New York City, New York: If you’re looking for a truly unforgettable wedding experience, there’s no better place than New York City. From the big day itself to the bachelor/bachelorette party and rehearsal dinner, NYC offers endless opportunities for making your wedding weekend truly special. And with so many venue options ranging from grand ballrooms to intimate rooftop gardens, you’re sure to find a setting that fits your style and budget perfectly.
3. Honolulu, Hawaii: If you’re dreaming of a destination wedding but don’t want to deal with the hassle (and expense) of traveling far from home, consider getting married in Honolulu. This beautiful island city offers everything from stunning beaches and lush tropical landscapes to world-class cuisine and shopping. Plus, with year-round nice
Tips for Singles: How to Ensure You and Your Partner Choose the Best Marriage Friendly Destination For A Lifetime Together
When it comes to choosing the best place to get married, there are a few things that you and your partner need to consider. The first is whether or not you want to get married in a specific state or country. If you have your heart set on a certain destination, then you’ll need to make sure that it’s marriage friendly. Some states have stricter requirements than others when it comes to getting married, so you’ll need to do your research beforehand.
Once you’ve decided on a general location, the next step is to narrow down your options by considering what type of ceremony you want and what kind of reception you’re hoping for. Do you want a traditional church wedding or something a little more unique? Will you be having a large reception with all of your friends and family, or would you prefer something smaller and more intimate? These are all important factors to consider when choosing the best place to get hitched.
Finally, don’t forget to think about the cost of getting married in your chosen destination. While some places may be cheaper than others, keep in mind that the cost of living in that area will also affect how much your overall wedding will cost. Once you’ve taken all of these factors into consideration, you and your partner should be able to agree on the best place to get married and start planning for your big day!
We’ve compiled a list of the best places to get hitched in America by 2023. Consider one of these beautiful locations for your wedding day and you’re sure to have an unforgettable experience. Many factors were considered in making this list, such as average cost, popularity, availability, and user reviews. With so many stunning places to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect spot to start your new life together.