In this article, you’ll find out the most popular brands in Poland today and what will be their spots among the top brands in 2022!
What will the most popular brands in Poland be in 2022?
There are a number of potential predictions for Polish brands that could be considered the most popular in 2022. They could be those with a strong foothold in the country and loyal customer base, those that are innovative and offer new or improved products, or those with significant media coverage.
Here are five of the most popular Polish brands in 2022 according to market research:
1. Ikea: The multinational retailer is already well known in Poland and is expected to maintain its leading position, as family-owned businesses like it are increasingly difficult to find in Europe.
2. Wacoal: Probably not too much of a surprise here—the lingerie brand is one of the most popular on the planet and never fails to deliver high quality products at competitive prices.
3. Pepsi: Although it’s not necessarily a Polish brand, Pepsi’s popularity in the country makes it an interesting inclusion on this list. It has been embraced by Poles as their preferred soft drink, thanks to its great taste and affordability compared to more international competitors.
What factors affect a brand’s popularity?
Factors that affect a brand’s popularity vary depending on the industry it is in. However, some general factors that seem to affect popularity are the quality of the product, the price point, and how easily the product can be found.
Future of Polish brands
Looking into the future, it is no surprise to see that some of the most popular brands in Poland in 2022 will be homegrown, as Polish businesses continue to thrive. Some of the most popular Polish brands of the future include food brands such as fast food chain Pierogi Plus, coffee shop chain Juznowy Kościół, and bakery chain Przystanek Biedronek. Other well-known Polish brands that are set to remain popular in 2022 include home goods retailer IKEA, clothing retailer H&M, and car rental company Avis.
Hidden trends of brands in 2022
Poland is a country of over 38 million inhabitants. Its economy is one of the fastest-growing in the European Union.\n\nAs a result, Polish consumers have a vast array of brands to choose from when looking for a product or service. There are more than 650 brands in Poland, according to an international study by Millward Brown.
Below are three popular Polish brands that you may want to keep an eye on in 2022.
1) Armani Exchange: This luxury label has been around since 1974 and is marketed towards wealthy consumers. Armani Exchange is known for its high-quality clothes and accessories. It is also expanding into new markets, such as China and Russia. In 2022, it plans to open 60 stores worldwide.
2) Lotto: This traditional Polish lottery brand has been around since 1999 and is now one of the most popular gambling products in the world. It is available in more than 40 countries and boasts a market share of 50 percent. In 2022, Lotto plans to open 300 new outlets worldwide.
3) Nike: This iconic American brand has been operating in Poland for almost 30 years and now commands a 58 percent market share.
The most popular brands in Poland in 2022 will continue to be the same as they are today: Volkswagen, Coca-Cola, Loplus, and Orange. However, there will be a few new players entering the market, such as Amazon and Google. The markets for luxury goods and health and fitness products will see large growth, thanks to the increasing popularity of working out and healthy eating habits among Polish people.