If you’re planning a trip to Romania, be sure to check out these 6 popular shopping places that recently appeared on many locals’ list! Uncover the best places for cafes, activities, and Christmas markets.
Top 6 Popular Shopping Places in Romania
With the recent development of Romania’s economy, many international companies have set up shop in the country, turning Bucharest into a major shopping destination. Here are six of the most popular places to find fashionable clothes, electronics, and other goods.
There are a number of popular shopping places in Romania that visitors have been raving about for years and years. Whether you’re looking for high-end designer brands or just something basic to take home, these six places should definitely be on your list!
1. Lululemon Athletica Outlet – Bucharest
This lauded outlet is well-known for its athleisure clothing. It has a wide range of items from maternity to infant clothing, as well as sporting equipment and accessories. You can find everything here from T-shirts to tracksuits and yoga pants.
2. Magazine Luceafarida – Bucharest
This is one of the oldest trade outlets in Romania and it specializes exclusively in magazines. You can find anything from fashion and glamour magazines to children’s periodicals. They also sell booklets, maps, and other travel documentation.
3. Zara Home – Bucharest
Zara is arguably one of the most famous global fashion chains, with stores all over the world including Romania. This outlet is especially popular for affordable fashion that will be perfect for everyday wear. You can find everything from Bodysuits to children’s clothes
Romania’s Rapid Expansion
\nShopping malls are popping up all over Romania, especially in larger cities. Here are six of the most popular shopping areas in Romania for 2022.
1. Palace of the Parliament- Bucharest
2. Central Business District- Iasi
3. University District- Cluj Napoca
4. Technology Park- Timisoara
5. Downtown Brasov- Brasov, Romania
6. Sidi Korfa- Constanta
Factors Influencing the Popularity of a Location
With the advent of online shopping, there has been a shift away from traditional shopping venues. That said, some of Romania’s most popular shopping destinations continue to be popular for good reason – they offer quality products at competitive prices, excellent customer service, and easy access to major highways and airports. Here are the top six places that should be on your list when shopping in Romania in 2022:
1. Amazon.com Luxembourg
2. Zara Romania
3. Carrefour Ploiesti
4. Kaufland Cluj-Napoca
5. Lidl Bucharest East
Romanian shoppers have plenty of places to shop for the upcoming year, thanks to the country’s large population and variety of shopping malls and villages. While no one place can provide everything for every shopper, here are the top six popular shopping places in Romania for 2022.
Top 6 Popular Shopping Places in Romania for 2022
Looking to buy some of the latest fashion trends or just some everyday items? Here are the six most popular shopping places in Romania for the year 2022.
1. Terenuri.ro – A website that specializes in selling land, this online store offers a wide variety of products, from furniture and home decoration to pets and real estate. With more than 5 million visits per month, Terenuri.ro is one of the most popular shopping destinations in Romania.
6. Cups-ul-masa.ro – This online store sells a variety of cups, both at traditional Romanian prices and higher prices aimed at tourists. Cups-ul-masa has more than 1,000 products and receives around 100,000 visits per month.