If you’re thinking of visiting Australia, take your time and do some research in advance so that you’ll have plenty of activity options. Check out this article to find out the top 10 things to do in their beautiful country and see what they propose as attractions to check out while in 2022.
When planning your trip to Australia, be sure to include Sydney in your itinerary! This bustling city is home to attractions galore, from the beautiful Sydney Opera House to the iconic Bondi Beach. Here are 10 of the best things to do in Sydney in 2022:
1. Visit the Sydney Opera House – This awe-inspiring landmark is worth a visit no matter when you’re in Sydney, but it’s especially impressive during peak season.
2. Take a walk along Bondi Beach – Some might say that Bondi Beach is too crowded, but if you love sand and sunshine, this beach is definitely worth a trip.
3. Tour the New South Wales Parliament – This impressive building is home to several museums and galleries, including the Australian War Memorial.
4. Take a selfie at Circular Quay – If you’re looking for an Instagram-worthy backdrop, check out Circular Quay!
5. View shipwreck fossils at Darling Harbor – Darling Harbor is home to some interesting maritime fossils, perfect for photographers and history buffs alike.
Melbourne and its famous coffee
Melbourne, Australia is one of the most liveable and scenic cities in the world. Melbourne is also known for its amazing architecture, delicious food, and world-renowned coffee. Here are 10 best things to do in Melbourne during your visit in 2022:
1. Take a walk around the city’s historic districts – St Kilda, Carlton, and Fitzroy – and check out some of Melbourne’s oldest buildings like the Royal Exhibition Building and Parliament House.
2. Immerse yourself inMelbourne’s culture at one of the city’s many galleries or museums. Highlights include the National Gallery of Victoria (home to world-renowned works by Australian artists), Museum of Modern Art (Mexico City-based contemporary collection),and Creation Galleries (contemporary Aboriginal art).
3. Visit one of Melbourne’s many beautiful beaches – Sandringham, Mentone, Portsea – and relax in the sun or enjoy some stellar swimming and surfing.
4.Marvel at the opulence of Melbourne’s grand residential neighbourhoods like Toorak and Brighton while indulging in a cup of coffee from one of the city’s top cafés – like Starbucks, The Ritz Carlton Café, or Quir
If you’re thinking of hitting up Australia in 2022, here are 10 of the best things to do, and attractions to see!
1. Catch a wave at Bondi Beach: This iconic Sydney beach is known for its warm waves and beautiful sand. If you’re feeling adventure-pumped, try catching a wave at the challenging North Bondi Surf Life Saving Club.
2. Pop into an Aussie bight: While Minchinbury on the New South Wales central coast is well-known for its winegrowing, it’s also worth checking out Berrima Bight, perched atop a small hill overlooking the Hawkesbury River. On the eastern side of NSW, Port Stephens offers good fishing and lovely white-sand beaches, while Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park has rugged landscapes dotted with freshwater lakes and lighthouses.
3. Head to Uluru: Notorious for being among Australia’s most inaccessible national parks – it takes 3 hours by car from Alice Springs – Uluru is home to Ayers Rock, one of the world’s most recognizable natural landmarks. In addition to stunning scenery, the park is famous for its impressive rock designs – including the Maze
and much more
Australia is a country that is known for its stunning landscapes and beautiful beaches. This country has so much to offer visitors and is home to some of the world’s most iconic attractions. In this article, we will list 10 best things to do in Australia in 2022, as well as some attractions that are worth seeing on your trip.
1. Head to Sydney for a scenic sail on the Sydney Harbour Bridge or visit Bondi Beach.
2. See the coastline of Tasmania on a trip to Hobart or Launceston.
3. Catch a cricket game at the Melbourne Cricket Ground or watch the Perth fish auction from the comfort of your own home.
4. Take a trip to Ayers Rock in Uluru National Park, where you can explore ancient rock art and see views of Australia’s desert landscape from above.
5. Aerial tours give you a unique perspective of some of Australia’s most dramatic natural beauty spots such as the Great Barrier Reef or Whitsundays Islands.
6. Head out to Alice Springs for Aboriginal cultural experiences and authentic camping trips in the Outback desert location.
7. Cruise down the Murray River with stops in pictures