Get great ideas for places to visit during your next trip. Dinner at one of these restaurants doesn’t come cheap and is usually worth the splurge
Best Restaurants in Bucharest
Bucharest is a city full of history, culture and food. It’s no wonder that there are so many amazing restaurants here! Whether you’re looking for something casual or fancy, we’ve got you covered. Here are five of the best restaurants in Bucharest guaranteed to impress you!\n
1. Mizna – This chic restaurant is owned by two young entrepreneurs who have turned it into one of the most popular spots in town. No matter what kind of meal you’re in the mood for, Mizna has something for you. From extravagant multicourse dinners to simple appetizers, this spot has something for everyone.\n
2. L’Atelier – This place has been around since 1946 and is known for its traditional French cuisine. If you’re looking for a night out with some old friends, L’Atelier is the perfect choice. The atmosphere is cozy and romantic, and the staff is incredibly friendly.\n
3. Brasserie Zizi – Located in the historical center of Bucharest, Brasserie Zizi is a must-visit for any food enthusiast. They serve up sumptuous classics like steak tartare and duck breast wrapped in bacon, but
Best Value for Money Restaurants
If you’re looking for a delicious meal without breaking the bank, you’ll want to check out some of the best restaurants in Bucharest guaranteed to impress you. Whether you’re in the mood for classic Romanian cuisine or something a little more international, these establishments will have you figuratively licking your chops.
1. Mamaia Restaurant – Mamaia is a bustling seaside town with some of the best seafood around, and Mamaia Restaurant knows how to cook it up right. The prix-fixe menu offers great value, with dishes like grilled swordfish steak and calamari costing just 68 lei (US$24).
2. Mamaia Grill – Mamaia Grill isn’t as big as Mamaia Restaurant, but the higher quality food makes up for it. Seasonal menus always include a few hearty options like prime rib and truffle fries. trotters (legs) are also popular here, so if you’re vegan or gluten-free don’t despair – there’s plenty of choices for you too!
Best Romantic Restaurants
If you’re looking for a romantic evening out, you’ll want to check out one of the best restaurants in Bucharest guaranteed to impress you. Here are five of the most romantic restaurants in Bucharest that will make your night unforgettable.
1. The Lobby at Park Plaza Bucharest – This luxurious restaurant offers a unique atmosphere with panoramic views of the cityscape and River Danube. The Lobby at Park Plaza Bucharest is perfect for a dinner date or special occasion.
2. Mamaia – Mamaia is known for its exquisite seafood cuisine and delightful setting overlooking Mamaia Bay. It’s perfect for an intimate dinner with your loved one, or a group celebration with friends.
3. Luiza – Luiza is located in the heart of downtown Bucharest and offers elegantly designed interiors and breathtaking views of the cityscape and Palace of Parliament from its outdoor terrace. The restaurant serves classic European cuisine with a modern twist, making it a popular spot for dinner dates as well as business dinners and events.
Best International Cuisine Restaurants
\nIf you’re looking for a delicious treat and want to impress your friends or family, head to one of the best international cuisine restaurants in Bucharest. Whether you’re in the mood for French or Italian cuisine, these restaurants will have something to tantalize your taste buds.
When it comes to fine dining, few places can claim such an esteemed pedigree as Mojo’s Cuisine. Located in the heart of Bucharest’s Lipscani district, this restaurant has been serving up impeccable French cuisine since 1985. Dishes like rack of lamb with cabernet sauce or pigeon with chestnut sauce are sure to please even the most discerning palate. If you’re feeling more adventurous, try Mojo’s famous risotto – it’s rumored to be one of the best in town.
If you’re looking for Italian food, there’s no better place to go than Ristorante Il Mulino. This award-winning restaurant has been serving Tuscan-style pasta dishes since 1978 and it shows. Dishes like tortellini alle verdure (with vegetables) or pasta alla Norma (with ham and ricotta cheese) are delicate yet hearty and perfect for a romantic dinner with your loved ones.
Best Large Families Restaurant
If you’re in the mood for some delicious Romanian food, make your way to one of these family-friendly restaurants. All of them offer great food and a cozy atmosphere, perfect for catching up with friends or family. From traditional Romanian fare to international favorites, these restaurants will leave you completely satisfied.
Pizza Hut Bucharest: If pizza is your go-to meal, Pizza Hut is the place for you in Bucharest. They have a wide variety of menu items, including specialty pizzas and calzones. Plus, their pizza discounts make it easier than ever to indulge.
Bucharest French Restaurant: If wine is your thing, head over to Bucharest French Restaurant for a delicious glass of vin du pays. The restaurant has a light and airy atmosphere perfect for a romantic evening out. They also have a wide selection of menu items that focus on traditional French cuisine.
Top Chilled Places
1. Bunica Bistro
2. Karma Colours
3. L’Atelier Gourmet
4. The Library
5. Pacha Bar
Top Pick for Who Deserves to See Romania!
In terms of restaurants, Bucharest is definitely a city with a lot to offer. This is especially true if you’re looking for some of the best dining experiences in all of Romania. With so many great options, it can be hard to decide which restaurant to try first. However, by following our top picks, you can guarantee that you won’t be disappointed – no matter which spot you choose!
1. D’Agouz – If chic and contemporary Italian cuisine is your thing, then D’Agouz is definitely worth a visit. The restaurant is located in the heart of the city – perfect for grabbing a bite after shopping at nearby boutiques or galleries. Plus, the view from the restaurant is stunning!
2. Racova – For an unchanging dining experience that will leave you impressed from start to finish, look no further than Racova. This centuries-old estate has been restored and converted into one of Bucharest’s most breathtaking restaurants. Whether you dine in or take advantage of the stunning groundsoutside, there’s simply nothing like Racova on offer in Bucharest!