Poland is a country that has so much to offer in terms of travel. In 2022, some places will be new that have just opened and some are old but newly renovated. Kurtz Travel Bloggers has collected the 11 best places to visit. Which one will you go to?
Where to go in Poland
There are so many great places to visit in Poland! Here are 11 of the best places to put on your list for 2022:
1. Warsaw – Poland’s capital city is full of history, culture, and nightlife. There’s something for everyone in Warsaw.
2. Krakow – One of the most popular tourist destinations in Poland, Krakow is known for its beautiful architecture and rich traditions. Don’t miss out on a visit to Wawel Castle!
3. Gdansk – A Baltic seaside gem, Gdansk is perfect for those who love the outdoors. From beaches to hiking and biking trails, there’s plenty to explore in this city.
4. Poznan – If you’re looking for a lively city with a young vibe, Poznan is the place for you. This student-friendly city is also home to some excellent museums and restaurants.
5. Zakopane – Nestled in the Tatra Mountains, Zakopane is a great destination for winter sports lovers or anyone who enjoys a bit of adventure. Skiing, snowboarding, and hiking are all popular activities here.
What to do in Poland
When it comes to deciding where to go on vacation, there are many factors to consider. But if you’re looking for a destination that has it all – from stunning scenery and natural wonders, to vibrant cities and rich culture – then Poland should definitely be on your list. Here are 11 of the best places to visit in Poland in 2022:
1. Warsaw – The capital city of Warsaw is a must-see when visiting Poland. With its historic Old Town, lively nightlife and many museums and galleries, there’s something for everyone in Warsaw.
2. Krakow – Another essential stop on any trip to Poland is the city of Krakow. Known for its beautiful architecture, medieval castles and Jewish Quarter, Krakow is a truly fascinating place to explore.
3. Gdansk – If you’re looking for a coastal getaway, the city of Gdansk is a great choice. With its stunning seafront setting, sandy beaches and lively harbor, Gdansk is perfect for a summer vacation.
If you’re looking for the best places to visit in Poland in 2022, you’ve come to the right place! Here are 11 of the most popular destinations that are sure to make your trip an unforgettable experience.
1. Warsaw – The capital city of Poland is a must-see for any visitor. With its rich history, diverse culture, and beautiful architecture, Warsaw is a city that has something for everyone.
2. Krakow – One of the most popular tourist destinations in Poland, Krakow is a city full of charm and character. From its Medieval Old Town to the gorgeous Wawel Castle, Krakow is a must-visit for any traveler.
3. Gdansk – A beautiful Baltic Sea port city, Gdansk is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Poland. With its stunning architecture and vibrant waterfront, Gdansk is a must-see for any visitor.
4. Wroclaw – A picturesque city located in southwestern Poland, Wroclaw is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. With its charming Market Square and Gothic cathedral, Wroclaw is a must-visit for any traveler.
Lists of attractions
What are the best places to visit in Poland in 2022? Read on to find out!
1. Warsaw – Poland’s capital and largest city, Warsaw is a modern metropolis with a rich history. The city is home to many world-class museums, theaters, and other cultural institutions, making it a great place to visit for anyone interested in Polish culture.
2. Krakow – One of Poland’s most popular tourist destinations, Krakow is a beautiful city with a fascinating history. The city’s Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and there are many other notable sights to see, including the Wawel Castle and the Rynek Glowny, the largest medieval square in Europe.
3. Gdansk – A major city on the Baltic coast, Gdansk is known for its lively atmosphere and beautiful architecture. The city has a long history as an important port and trade center, and today it is also a popular tourist destination. Be sure to visit the historic Old Town and the famous Solidarity Monument.
As we rapidly approach the end of 2020, many of us are already looking ahead to next year and planning our 2021 holidays. If you’re thinking of visiting Poland in 2021, or even 2022, here are 11 of the best places to add to your itinerary.
1. Warsaw – Poland’s capital city is a must-visit for any first-time visitor to the country. With plenty of historical sights, as well as modern attractions, Warsaw has something for everyone.
2. Krakow – Another popular city with tourists, Krakow is known for its beautiful old town and lively nightlife scene. It’s also a great base for exploring the nearby Auschwitz concentration camp.
3. Gdansk – Situated on the Baltic coast, Gdansk is a picturesque city with a fascinating history. Be sure to visit the Solidarity Museum and take a boat trip out to one of the nearby beaches.
4. Wroclaw – Wroclaw is often referred to as the “Venice of Poland” due to its network of canals and bridges criss-crossing the city centre. It’s also home to over 100 unique dwarf statues!