Canada is a spectacular country, stretching from the stunning eastern coast to the magnificent west. Whether you’re an adventure seeker, history buff, or nature lover, Canada has something extraordinary in store for everyone. And what better way to uncover the hidden gems of this vast and diverse land than through the seamless booking platform of GetYourGuide? From traversing dazzling national parks to experiencing vibrant city life, join us as we embark on an unforgettable journey exploring the best things to do in Canada with GetYourGuide!
Introduction to GetYourGuide Canada
GetYourGuide is excited to announce our expansion into Canada! To help you make the most of your travels in this beautiful country, we’ve put together a list of our top things to do in Canada.
From natural wonders like Niagara Falls to cosmopolitan cities like Toronto, there’s something for everyone in Canada. And with GetYourGuide, it’s easy to find and book the best tours, activities, and attractions.
So whether you’re looking for an adventure in the great outdoors or a cultural experience in one of Canada’s many world-class museums, we can help you find the perfect activity.
Popular Cities and Things To Do In Canada
Now that you’ve decided to visit Canada, it’s time to start planning your trip! To help you out, we’ve put together a list of some of the most popular cities and things to do in Canada.
1. Start your Canadian adventure in Toronto, the country’s largest city. Make sure to check out the CN Tower, go for a walk in the Distillery District, and visit the Royal Ontario Museum.
2. Head west to Ottawa, Canada’s capital city. Here you can explore Parliament Hill, take a tour of the Rideau Canal, and learn about Canadian history at the Canadian Museum of History.
3. Vancouver is a must-see city on any Canadian trip. Visit Stanley Park, explore Chinatown, and take a ferry ride to Granville Island. Don’t forget to try some of Vancouver’s world-famous sushi while you’re here!
4. No trip to Canada would be complete without a stop in Montreal. Stroll through Old Montreal, enjoy a leisurely lunch in one of the many cafes lining Rue Saint-Denis, and shop for locally made goods at Marché Jean-Talon.
Saving Tips On Booking & Attractions
When it comes to booking attractions and activities, there are a few things you can do to save money. First, be sure to check for online discounts. Many attractions offer discount tickets when you purchase them online in advance. You can also often find discounts by via third-party websites like GetYourGuide.
Another way to save money is to look for package deals that include multiple attractions. This can be a great way to save money, especially if you’re planning on visiting multiple attractions while in Canada.
Be sure to check for any special promotions or offers that may be going on at the time of your visit. Attractions will often offer discounts for special events or holidays, so it’s always worth checking before you book anything. By following these tips, you can be sure to get the best price possible on all of your bookings and attraction tickets while in Canada.
Best Food Experiences & Cultural Events
From coast to coast, Canada is a food lover’s paradise. From fresh seafood in the east, to Alberta beef and BC wines in the west, there’s something for everyone. And with so many cultural events and festivals celebrating all things food, you’ll never go hungry!
Here are some of the best food experiences and cultural events not to be missed:
1) Feast of Saint John – This annual New Brunswick festival celebrates the summer solstice with a huge seafood boil. Head to St. Andrews-by-the-Sea for a taste of lobster, crab, and mussels, washed down with local beer or wine.
2) Halifax Seafood Festival – Atlantic Canada is famous for its seafood, and this festival is the perfect place to sample it all! Held annually in Nova Scotia’s capital city, the Halifax Seafood Festival features cooking demonstrations, live music, and of course, lots of delicious seafood!
3) Montreal International Jazz Festival – One of the largest jazz festivals in the world, this event attracts top talent from across the globe. With over 500 concerts happening across the city over 10 days, there’s something for everyone at this world-renowned festival.
4) Ottawa Poutine Fest – A celebration of Canada’s national dish, Poutine Fest is held every year in Ottawa. With dozens of different vendors serving up their own unique take on poutine, it’s a must-visit event for any foodie.
5) Niagara Icewine Festival – Celebrating Ontario’s world-renowned ice wines, this two-week festival is held every winter in and around the city of Niagara Falls. Events include wine tastings, gourmet dinners, ice sculpting contests, and more.
Popular Adventures & Outdoor Activites
There’s no shortage of outdoor adventures and activities to be had in Canada. From east to west, the country is home to an array of natural wonders and stunning landscapes that are perfect for exploring. And with GetYourGuide, it’s easy to find and book the best tours, activities, and experiences in Canada.
Some of the most popular adventures and outdoor activities in Canada include:
-Hiking in the Rocky Mountains
-Skiing or snowboarding at Whistler Blackcomb
-Whitewater rafting in British Columbia
-Sea kayaking in Nova Scotia
-Dog sledding in Yukon Territory
-Ice climbing in Alberta
Conclusion & Summary Of The Best Things To Do In Canada
As you can see, there is an endless list of amazing things to do in Canada. No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find something to suit your fancy. From world-renowned museums and art galleries to outdoor adventures and culinary delights, Canada has something for everyone.
GetYourGuide is the perfect place to book all your activities and tours while in Canada. With a wide selection of tours and activities available, you can be sure to find the perfect way to experience all that Canada has to offer.