TV shows, movies and other media have ingrained the idea into our heads that moving into a new home is a once in a lifetime experience. The reality is something different: it’s expensive as heck. But by doing some smart shopping and bargaining you can save big on furniture while still furnishing your new apartment with a sense of style.
8 Stores Every Krazy-Cheap Person Should Know
There are a ton of great stores out there that offer insanely low prices on furniture and other home goods. Here are 10 of the best:
1. IKEA – Everyone knows about IKEA, and for good reason. It’s one of the go-to places for affordable furniture and home decor.
2. Wayfair – Wayfair is an online retailer with a ton of great furniture and home decor options, all at very reasonable prices.
3. Walmart – Walmart isn’t just a place to get your groceries; they also have a great selection of affordable furniture and home goods.
4. Target – Another store that’s not just for groceries; Target has become a go-to destination for cheap furniture and home decor items.
5. Overstock – Overstock is an online retailer with a focus on discounted prices, making it a great place to find cheap furniture and home goods.
6. JCPenney – JCPenney is another department store that has a great selection of reasonably priced furniture and home decor items.
7 . Kohl’s – Kohl’s is another department store chain with some great deals on furniture and home goods, if you know where to look.
8 . Macy’s – Macy’s is yet another department store option for finding cheap furniture and home decor items. They often have sales and clearance sections with some really good deals.
The Luxury Department Stores Where These Deals Can Be Found
When it comes to furnishing your new apartment on a budget, there are plenty of deals to be had at some of the biggest and most well-known luxury department stores. From high-end furniture and home decor to appliances and electronics, these stores have everything you need to outfit your new place without breaking the bank.
Here are some of the best deals on furniture and home decor that can be found at luxury department stores:
• Department store A: Up to 50% off select furniture and home decor items, plus an additional 10% off when you use a store credit card.
• Department store B: Up to 60% off select furniture during their semi-annual sale, plus free shipping on orders over $99.
• Department store C: Up to 75% off clearance items, plus an additional 20% off with a store coupon.
Whether you’re looking for a new sofa, dining table, bedroom set, or just some small pieces to spruce up your space, these deals from luxury department stores are too good to pass up!
The Types of Krazy Cheap Items You’ll Find
There are all sorts of krazy cheap items you can find to furnish your new apartment on a budget. Here are a few ideas:
-Inexpensive furniture: You can find plenty of low-cost furniture options online or at local stores. Check out sites like IKEA, Target, or Walmart for affordable furniture that will still look great in your new place.
-DIY decor: If you’re willing to put in a little bit of elbow grease, you can create some amazing DIY pieces to personalize your space. Pinterest is full of great ideas for easy (and cheap!) DIY projects.
-Secondhand treasures: Don’t be afraid to shop at thrift stores, yard sales, or even online classifieds for gently used items that fit your style. You’d be surprised at the hidden gems you can find for a fraction of the price.
Some Places to Get Big Deals On Furniture, For Less
There are a few great places to get big deals on furniture for your new apartment, without breaking the bank. Here are a few of our favorites:
IKEA is always a great place to start when furnishing a new space on a budget. They have trendy and stylish pieces at very reasonable prices. Plus, their assembly instruction manuals are always easy to follow so you can save even more money by doing it yourself!
Another great option for affordable furniture is Wayfair. They have an extensive online catalog with tons of different styles to choose from. You can filter your search by price range which makes it easy to stay within your budget. Plus, they offer free shipping on many items so you can save even more money.
If you’re looking for vintage or antique furniture, then checking out local thrift stores is a great option. You can often find unique pieces that are one-of-a-kind and would be difficult (and expensive) to find anywhere else. Just be sure to inspect the pieces carefully before you buy to make sure they’re in good condition.